This St. Patrick was Italian t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
St. Patrick Was Italian T-Shirt! According to the Catholic Church, he was born in Scotland, around the area now known as Kilpatrick ("cell of Patrick") and his parents (Calpurnius and Conchessa) were Romans living in Britain to watch over colonies. Around the age of 14 he was captured as part of a raid and brought to Ireland until he escaped at age 20 back to Britain and his family. After having a prophetic dream he was ordained and eventually became a bishop, upon which time he set out to take the Gospel to Ireland, which at the time was a land of Druids and pagans. He succeeded in converting chietans and entire kingdoms, acquiring a large following of disciples. For 40 years he roamed Ireland converting people wherever he went and built Ireland's first church at Saul, where he later died.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|